Our social media channels are intended to allow members of Charles Sturt University’s many communities to stay connected to the University and be informed about the achievements of its students and staff.
Charles Sturt supports social media participation and interaction and welcomes comments and input from our students, staff, alumni and community members.
We value the responsible use of social media and expect that your participation on our channels is responsible and respectful of other users.
Charles Sturt has policies and guidelines that govern the expectations of online behaviour via social media and reserves the right to remove content if it contains:
- Offensive, abusive, obscene, profane, hateful or racist content, links or images
- Comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation
- The full name or descriptive reference to an individual, irrespective of the post’s tone
- Solicitations and advertisements by or for other organisations
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
- Anything else that the University deems inappropriate or which does not align with our values, standards, policies and guidelines.
If users persistently break these guidelines we reserve the right to ban them from our channels.
For further information regarding the use of our social media channels please contact us.