Share your #CharlesSturtLife with us on social media. We would love to see what life at our university is like through your eyes; whether you study on campus or online, are conducting research, attending an event, grabbing a coffee or browsing the library.
This is your opportunity to show other students, staff, our local communities and those thinking about studying at Charles Sturt what your experience is.
How do I share? chevron_right
You can share your #CharlesSturtLife photos on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
First you will need to follow the official Chalres Sturt University account. Then, just tag #CharlesSturtLife and the official account on your photos and videos.
Remember, if your account is private we won't be able to share your photos or videos.
Where will my photos be published? chevron_right
Each week we will share the best photos tagged with #CharlesSturtLife on the official Charles Sturt University Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Your photos and videos may also appear on some of the digital screens on our campuses. The University may also use your photos to show future Charles Sturt students what life at university is like through social media, websites, publications and advertising material.
Terms and Conditions chevron_right
- If you are a current student or employee of Charles Sturt University, you are invited to share your photo of an experience of life at Charles Sturt University by tagging #CharlesSturtLife.
- If you share your photo with this tag then then you are agreeing to these terms.
- You give Charles Sturt University an irrevocable world-wide royalty-free licence to use your photo for the purposes of promoting Charles Sturt University. This includes the right to copy, edit, modify, adapt, sub-licence and publish your photo.
- You agree that we may use your photo without attributing you as the creator.
- You can post as many photos as you like.
- Charles Sturt University will not sell your photo to any other person.
- You warrant that the photo is an original work by you and you have the right to share your photo for use by Charles Sturt University.
- If it is possible to identify any individual in your photo, you must obtain their consent before you share it.
- Charles Sturt University reserves the right to remove or include any photo in its social media sites and other promotional material at its sole discretion.