Are you a past or present resident of Village Way?
Whether it was watching sunsets on the back deck, making memories in the lounge room or arguing over who’s turn it is to do the dishes, CSU wants to hear your stories from your time in Village Way! The stories and images will form a part of CSU History with an official publication. Share your stories, memories and photos!
If you have any questions or comments regarding the “Remembering Village Way” initiative, please get in touch via our contact form.
Be a part of CSU history!
If you are interested in sharing your photographs and stories, its simple! Fill out this form and upload your stories and photographs. You may be required to fill out an image release form as permission to reproduce any images and stories that may be used in the official publication.
Remember Village Way
How many of these stories were you a part of? Hear from past and current students as they #rememberingvillageway
Terms and Conditions chevron_right
- If you are a past (CSU Alumni), current resident or a student with a connection to the CSU accommodation block Village Way, Wagga Wagga, you are invited to submit your material to us (photographs and stories). This material may, at CSU’s discretion, be included in an official CSU Village Way (Publication).
- If you upload/share or distribute your material with the tag #rememberingvillageway then you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- You give CSU an irrevocable world-wide royalty-free licence to use any material you submit to us for the purposes of promoting CSU. This includes the right to copy, edit, modify, adapt, sub-licence and publish your material.
- You can submit as much material as you like to this webpage, however it will be moderated by CSU.
- CSU will not sell your material to any other person.
- You warrant that any material you submit to us is an original work by you or you are able to identify the appropriate source and have the consent of that source to submit the material to us for possible use in the Publication.
- CSU reserves the right to remove or include any material from its websites at its sole discretion.
- You may be contacted by CSU if more information is required in relation to your submitted material.