Share your #CSUlife with us on social media. We would love to see what life at CSU is like through your eyes; whether you study on campus or online, are conducting research, attending an event, grabbing a coffee or browsing the library.
This is your opportunity to show other students, staff, our local communities and those thinking about studying at CSU what your experience of CSU is.
How do I share? chevron_right
You can share your #CSUlife photos on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
First you will need to follow the official CSU account. Then, just tag #CSUlife and the official account on your photos and videos.
Remember, if your account is private we won't be able to share your photos or videos.
Where will my photos be published? chevron_right
Each week we will share the best photos tagged with #CSUlife on the official CSU Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Your photos and videos may also appear on some of the digital screens on our campuses. The University may also use your photos to show future CSU students what life at CSU is like through social media, websites, publications and advertising material.
Terms and Conditions chevron_right
- If you are a current student or employee of CSU, you are invited to share your photo of an experience of life at CSU by tagging #CSUlife.
- If you share your photo with this tag then then you are agreeing to these terms.
- You give CSU an irrevocable world-wide royalty-free licence to use your photo for the purposes of promoting CSU. This includes the right to copy, edit, modify, adapt, sub-licence and publish your photo.
- You agree that we may use your photo without attributing you as the creator.
- You can post as many photos as you like.
- CSU will not sell your photo to any other person.
- You warrant that the photo is an original work by you and you have the right to share your photo for use by CSU.
- If it is possible to identify any individual in your photo, you must obtain their consent before you share it.
- CSU reserves the right to remove or include any photo in its social media sites and other promotional material at its sole discretion.